Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Expecting #4 {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}




This pretty Mom to be is expecting her 4th Baby! I couldn't get over how great she looked.  She told me she had been having contractions the night before her session so I really wanted to get her in and out of the studio so we didn't have a baby.  I found out this morning that her baby girl came on the 31st of December! Congratulations, "S" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I can't wait to meet your little lady next week at her newborn session. 




To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! She is a gorgeous mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Aimee. You captured this Mama's beauty very well. :)

    Blessings, Angie (newborn goodness forum)
    www.angieseamanphotography.com

    ReplyDelete