Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Girl Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This beautiful Mom to be is expecting a Baby Girl.  She was just gorgeous at her maternity session and I enjoyed capturing her and her husband together at such a special time in their lives. I have to give her husband major props because he is a football fan and the Houston Texans were playing during their session. I did put the TV on at the home studio for him, but we went outside for awhile and he was without the game for awhile there.  He was a trooper and I had a lot of fun at their session.  It was great working with you, "V" Family! I can't wait to meet your little girl soon!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Aimee, I LOVE your work! You are amazing and your newborn photos are just precious! I love how you capture your maternity shots!

    ReplyDelete