Tuesday, January 3, 2012

About to be a family of 5 {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This family is special to me.  The beautiful Mom to be was a teacher at my boy's school and I got to know her from other teachers.  She started bringing her two kiddos to me for pictures and we developed a fun relationship together. I just love her two kids and I can't wait to meet her newest little one (who is a delivery surprise!). She's been having some complications and is on bed rest so I went to her home to take these maternity portraits for her.  She is just beautiful and it was fun to do a "lifestyle" shoot in the comforts of her home for her.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" family! I am praying for you and I hope everything is going great for you and your pregnancy!  Stay put little one!!!







We are back in the office this week after the holidays.  I will be editing galleries this week to try and play catch up. I am way behind on everything due to the busy holiday season.  I apologize if you're waiting on a gallery from me.  Please rest assured that I'm working to get them sent out! I'm ready to get back into my routine in the New Year! Here's to a GREAT 2012! Happy New Year!  

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. This session is just beautiful! I love the "lifestyle" style.

    ReplyDelete