Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Due in January {Houston Texas Maternity Photographer Portraits}

I had the honor of meeting and taking this young lady's maternity portraits yesterday. Her Mom surprised her with a maternity session for Christmas. She is also going to do newborn portraits with me when her little one arrives in January.  She has had some complications during her pregnancy and is on bed rest for contractions. She's doing well with monitoring by her doctor,  medication and rest. I'm glad about that! We had a great time at her session. She is one beautiful pregnant Mom to be and it was a lot of fun working with her to get such great portraits of her during this very special time in her life.  Thank you for allowing me to capture your pregnancy and I can't wait to meet your little one soon! Happy Holidays!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment