Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Addison {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Addison. She was such a good girl at her session. I just love her strawberry red hair! I actually know Addison's family because her Mom is a teacher at the school where my boys go. I also did her Moms maternity session before Addison even arrived.  Addison has the sweetest Mom, Dad and Big Brother! It was so fun to sit and chat with her Mom and Grandma at her session.  I also loved snuggling and feeding Addison to fulfill some of the baby fever that sneaks up on me from time to time.  That pacified that for a bit, I think! Thank you for letting me capture Addison as a newborn, "T" family! I had a great time at your session and it's been wonderful to work with you guys! Congratulations and Happy Holidays!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I just love all of these! I especially love that plum colored hat in the last one. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete