Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Connor {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

 Meet Connor. Connor's session was a lot of fun. Connor's Dad was so involved and prepared for his session.  He had called me to book his son's session way before he was born, he called me the same day he was born and called to get on my schedule when they got home from the hospital.  You could tell that he was very excited for Connor to get here and to capture some priceless portraits of him.  We really took our time at his session and tried to make sure to capture all those special visions his Dad had and his gallery was full of wonderful images of Connor. This blog post is a little late, but I still wanted to share some of Connor's sweet portaits on my blog. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek (even if it's after your gallery!), "W" Family! It was an honor to work with you guys!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment