Monday, December 5, 2011

One of my Favorite Maternity Sessions {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

I had a great time at this pretty Momma's maternity session.  She came with her iPad with some Pinterest inspiration for me.  We worked together to create our own versions of her favorite shots she had pinned for me.  She also told me that she mostly wanted belly shots and very few shots of her face included. I told her right away that I was going to take more face shots then she wanted me to because she was too cute not to and she would regret it one day!  I really had a fun time at this session and think the images turned out great! Thanks for letting me take your maternity portraits, "S"! I will see you soon when I take Sebastian's newborn portraits! 







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment