Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Ava {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

This is Sweet Ava. She was born prematurely and came to see me for some newborn pictures after she got home from the NICU.  She was 1 month adjusted age, but technically she was born 3 months early.  She is a beautiful little girl with a fighting spirit. She was so alert and didn't want to miss a thing at her session so we worked together to get what we could at her session.  She is absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed some snuggles with her while she was here. Her parents fought long and hard to bring her into this world against all odds.  She has siblings in heaven that came before her.  Her story and her parents story is one I will never forget and I'm so honored to get to work with this family to capture Ava her first year of life.  Thank you for picking me to capture your sweet Ava's first year, "LG" Family. You have touched my life already and I'm sure I haven't even touched the surface of getting to know you and your precious daughter! Happy Holidays! You have received the best gift so far in life and I'm so glad because you are all fighters and are very deserving of all of God's blessings!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment