Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Holiday Mini Sessions Sneak Peek Part 3 {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

This year has been extremely busy for me. The days of one week wait times for galleries is long behind me. As much as I think I am super woman I am still a full time Mom and a full time business owner with a one person staff! I'm trudging through the busy season though and staying in good spirits because I am extremely blessed with wonderful clients and their awesome families! These sneaks are from the 3rd mini session event held in Independence Park in Pearland in late November.  We had some fun families come out and take family pictures that day.  I really had a great time with everyone and we were able to capture some memorable moments in the park. Happy Holidays everyone!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment