Monday, January 23, 2012

Meet Judah {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Judah.  Judah was 8 days new at his newborn session on Saturday.  He came in wide awake and hungry so I was a little scared for a minute, but after he ate and settled in we never heard a peep from him for hours.  He did really great and we were able to capture him in all his newborn goodness.  He is just so handsome and I enjoyed his session! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "U" Family! Thank you for allowing me to capture Judah his first year. 






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. love these images, aimee, all of them! But my fave is the bucket and the banner. perfect posing and the banner, I must have! great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely precious....love the blessed banner...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the banner and you couldn't have had a cuter little guy to use it with!

    ReplyDelete