Friday, January 6, 2012

Meet Sebastian {Houston Texas Newborn Photographer Portraits}

Meet Sebastian. He was a little bit over two weeks old and just a tiny boy at 7 lbs.  He slept so good for me and we got so many great shots of him at his session.  I was excited that his Mom signed him up for the baby plan because she's a lot of fun to work with and I can't wait to capture this guy his whole first year.  He is absolutely precious and extremely handsome! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "G" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Sebastian for you as a newborn. 









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook.

*Please note that I will no longer be taking session appointments on Sunday or Mondays in 2012 to dedicate two days to office work and editing for galleries. Thank you for understanding and for all the constant love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment