Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kennedy is 9 months {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Kennedy is so full of life and personality. I feel a real bond with this little girl. Her Mom literally stands behind the back drop stand and let's me work my magic at all her sessions. There are not many babies that light up for just me and not their parent.  I typically let the parent talk to the baby and get them to show their personalities because in essence I am a stranger with a camera.  Kennedy is the exception and she literally lights up for the camera.  She's such a beautiful little girl and I'm honored to capture her as she grows. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "G" Family! I am trying to get caught up on editing so hopefully your gallery is soon to follow. 

 Warning: This is a big sneak peek because Kennedy's Mom let me experiment with some new props I have in the studio!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment