Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Laila is 3 Months Old {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is little Laila and she is three months old.  She came in for her Baby Plan Session and did so great! Three months is an extremely hard baby age to photograph because the baby doesn't do much just yet. I really try hard to capture the baby at three months the best way I can.  Laila did really well on tummy time so we got a lot of great shots of her. I always suggest practicing tummy time before the baby's three month session at home to help with this pose at their session. I had a lot of fun posing her and changing her into cute little outfits.  Her Mom is just the sweetest lady too and I just love visiting with this family and little Laila.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "W" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Laila her first year!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment