Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet Grant {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Portraits Photographer}

This is little Grant.  He was just the sleepiest little dude ever.  He was the last newborn I did in 2011 and he made it such a joy! I loved working with him and his parents.  Grant's Aunt was at his session too and she brought over a family heirloom wagon that she ended up leaving at the studio for me to use in future sessions.  She has it "on loan" with me for awhile and I can't wait to use it in lots of sessions because it's really beautiful and unique.  I also photographed Grant's cousin, Lukas, at a photography work shop I attended back in June and it amazed me how much the boys looked alike in subtle little ways.  I really had a great time at your session, "K" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Grant as a newborn. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

4 comments: