Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a difference time makes... {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}

Logan came to me when he was tiny for his newborn pictures and look at him today! He was one of the babies that came for my Easter Minis this past weekend and I couldn't believe how big he had gotten! He was sitting up, he has teeth and HAIR now!  His Mom is such a sweet lady and sends me her friends to take their pictures.  Thank you, Stacie, for letting me capture Logan along the way as he grows and for all the wonderful referrals you send me! Logan is near and very dear to my heart and I wanted to share just how fast these little ones grow!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
www.aimeefullerphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! He is the cutest - love seeing the comparison too. What a handsome boy he's become.

    ReplyDelete