Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun Session in the Park {Pearland Texas Family Photography}








I had a fun session in the park tonight with sweet Reese and her family.  She was such a fun and spirited two year old that kept us running after her in the park.  She wasn't giving me the full on smiles tonight, but when she did they were treasured! I had a great time meeting you, "McM" family! I wish you would have let me share your family shots because we got some really gorgeous shots of the three of you tonight! I'm pretty sure they are covering up the husband's secret spy identity, but that's just something I've wanted to blog about so I threw that in there (and we did joke about it!). 

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! :-) Love her hair and that outfit is darling!!! That first one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart, these are precious, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love all the great expressions and that curly hair is so sweet. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little girl. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - she is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete