Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Fabulous Senior Session {Pearland Texas Senior Photography}

I had such a great time with this young lady! This is Tailor and she's graduating this year from an area high school.  She was so fun and had a really fun family too that came along for moral support (and posing ideas)! We started off at the home studio and then went to the park. Tailor was up for anything and such a JOY to photograph.  I always love photographing Seniors because I'm so used to babies and children who don't take direction well.  Tailor is gorgeous and it is my pleasure to share her sneak peeks with you! Congratulations, Tailor!!! May life bring you many joys...












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl, killer smile! Love the suitcase photos. Very creative and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful young lady! I love the various poses and locations you used on these, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I absolutely love that first photo, and the last ones...hard to pick a favorite! Fantastic job on these, and congrats to Tailor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun and I love the variety you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the suitcases, very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete