Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Family Session in the Park {Pearland Texas Family Photography}

This family was a lot of fun! The kiddos had a ton of energy and Mom & Dad really had to work to get them all smiling and looking at Miss Aimee for the pictures.  We did our best and I'm very happy with the outcome! We ended up with some fun family shots and that's what it's all about, right?  Each child is just beautiful and I loved spending time with this family getting to know them.  I hope Mom & Dad get a nap today because I think they'll need it after our treck in the park and then our visit to the gazebo/train at City Hall.  Thanks for letting me capture your family, "L" Family! You guys are truly blessed!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923

6 comments:

  1. Love that location! Perfect for a family - and what a great looking family! These are wonderful, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love these- you really captured the spirit of this family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! These are lovely, my favorites are the tree stump and the individuals of the children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking family! I love the last shot of the kids together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling family!! I think every one is wonderful, but really love that one of them along the railing and the shots of the kids alone, too! Awwww, cuuute!

    ReplyDelete