Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emma is Three Months Old! {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}








Emma came back to see me for her three month portraits. She's the second beautiful newborn baby on my blog header and those are her parents in the image immediately following her image with her as well.  She is such a gorgeous baby girl! I always love seeing the babies come back and watching them grow.  She was wide eyed for her session, but also decided to take a power nap for some shots too! We had a great time yesterday with her! I just love her Mom too-such a sweet lady to talk to and share stories with.  It was such a pleasure to see you again, Melissa and thanks for bringing Emma back to see me again to capture her as she grows! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. She is precious! What a perfect baby. Great memories for this lucky family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I absolutely LOOOOVE that third photo you posted. I would have that blown up huge - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are so precious I love the one of her in the doll bed. Beautiful work Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness--these are sweet.

    ReplyDelete