Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Mini Sessions {Pearland Texas Family Photography}



















Saturday we did some Easter Mini Sessions in the Park! Thank you to all the beautiful families that came out and let me take their portraits! We got some really great shots and I had a blast spending time with everyone! I can't wait to share your sneak peeks and get your galleries to you all!  These are some of my favorite shots from the day... Happy Easter!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
The weather has been beautiful!
To get your desired spot on my schedule, please call ahead to book your session!

For Full Sneak Peeks on my Easter Mini Sessions please visit my Facebook Fan Page.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, what an awesome variety of poses! Everyone should be thrilled with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful! How fun - love all the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!! Love the little girl on the blue couch with the blue dress! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete