Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brody's Easter Session {Pearland Texas Easter Sessions}









Brody came over for some Easter type pictures. His Mom came in to the home studio with a tub full of cute outfits, hats and accessories.  This kid has better shoes and clothes than I do and he's not even a year old.  I just love spending time with him and his Mom-the are both super sweet! I'm not sure which of the pictures from his session are my favorites because we got so many and with such a variety of cute outfits! Thanks for letting me capture Brody as he grows! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Weekends are booking quick, so please call ahead! Booking into May for Saturday appointments.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie, I love the variety of poses and props you used. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby! LOVE that mohawk hat!! These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. I love that first picture best--the outfit, the expression...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh SO CUTE!!! I love all of the expressions you captured!!!

    ReplyDelete