Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Evening Family Session in the Park {Pearland Texas Family Photography}

This is my friend Erica and her lovely family. I met Erica when I worked in the corporate world way back in the day pre-kids when I first got married.  She is such a blast to hang out with and we have so many great memories together of those working days, lunches out and shopping excursions.  She and her family drove all the way from Spring, Texas to let me take their pictures and I was so happy to see her again! We did this session late in the evening and the light was just gorgeous! I'm really happy with the way these turned out and it was wonderful to see you again, Erica!  Lots of love to you and your precious family!!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls - gorgeous family! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! These are fantastic - I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photogenic family and love how you captured them!

    ReplyDelete