Monday, April 25, 2011

Meet Lukas {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

This is little Lukas.  He was the best sleeper I've had yet! He would wake a little bit and we'd calm him back down into that peaceful newborn sleep. I just loved spending time with him and his sweet Mommy. They were both so sweet and easy to work with. I had fun being creative and trying a new basket (nest) with him that I haven't used yet in a session.  He looked so cute nestled into the nest asleep.  Thank you for letting me take Lukas' newborn portraits, "I" family! He's so handsome and what a blessing he is to your family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks. 












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable! My fav. (hard to pick) was the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing variety - what a great session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these especially the little bunny shot, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - these are gorgeous! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree this was a really great session. Skin tone is perfect! Oh, love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous session - love the bunny hat, love the variety - love that sweet baby face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww.. he's lovely! They're all wonderful but I especially love the one with his mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet. My favorite one is the one of him with his Momma. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lighton the first group, nice shadowing! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete