Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet Genevieve {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}

This is little Genevieve. She was the sleepiest baby I think I've ever worked with.  Her parents were so laid back and just let me work with her to get some wonderful portraits of her. I enjoyed being creative and posing her while she slept.  You will quickly see that she's beautiful and very sweet! It was such a pleasure meeting you, "H" Family and I loved our session today! I can't wait to send you your gallery to share ALL the images. It was hard to edit just a few for a sneak peek.  She really did great today! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. I can't stand how gorgeous these are!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby girl, great job on these Aimee! I love the variety of poses and props you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Nice variety of posing and props!

    ReplyDelete