Monday, April 18, 2011

My Beautiful Headbands {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}

I get asked all the time "Where do you get your headbands for your baby portraits?".  Well, I'm here to share one of my favorite Etsy vendors with you! Bebe Couture by Eunice is an Etsy seller (If you haven't discovered Etsy...OMG! Go to www.etsy.com) and makes the most gorgeous headbands! She is so creative and talented! She has supplied my studio with most of the headbands you see in my portraits with the newborns and babies.  If I have a shoot coming up that I want to customize I just tell her what I have in mind and she creates it for me. She always has fresh and new ideas that shock me. As much as I would love to keep Eunice and her beauitful work to myself, I'm going to share her with others and pass on her information. I do product work for her and share images from sessions as well to adorn her store.  I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do because her headbands are something special!

Please visit her store here.

Images below are all her original work photographed by me.














Tell her Aimee sent you for a special discount!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Euli01
Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love all the headbands so much! I have a 1 month old baby girl. Are they available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lindsay! Just visit her store at:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Euli01

    ReplyDelete