Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet Matthew {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is Matthew. He's 7 months old and just as cute as can be.  This was the first time I have photographed Matthew for his family.  He is such a handsome guy! I really enjoyed spending time with him and capturing him at such a fun age through portraits.  Mr. Matt (as his Grandpa calls him) did quite  a few outfit changes and we got to use some fun props through his session.  He was really a trooper for us.  Matthew's family doesn't Facebook so I wanted to make sure to do a blog post so they could get a sneak peek at what we captured today before they get their gallery. Thank you, "A" Family for letting me take Matthew's portraits! It was so nice to meet you guys and work with you!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment