Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet Cole {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Cole.  He is absolutely adorable and I'm pretty sure you're going to fall in love with him as much as I did just by looking at his adorable pictures. He was so sleepy and so fun to pose that we got a ton of great shots of him! Cole's Mom and I went to Elementary school together years ago and Facebook put us back in touch.  It's amazing to see her as a Mom to two little boys and I'm so honored she chose me to take Cole's newborn portraits. It was really fun to get together and meet her family.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! I had a great time with you guys! You have a gorgeous family!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment