Thursday, June 28, 2012

Meet Masyn {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

When I first booked Masyn's session I had no clue how close I would become with her family.  Her Mom initially booked her newborn session with me and I had her due date on my schedule for a couple months.  One day, about two weeks before her due date, I received a lengthy email from Masyn's Mom asking me if I had ever considered doing birth photography.  I thought long and hard about my response and I just picked up the phone after reading her email and called her because I was in between sessions.  We discussed her induction, all the logistics and made small talk over the phone about our plans for me to be there. I immediately told her I would be glad to do it if it fit into my schedule and if I could make it on such short notice with a busy June schedule. A birth is something I've had on my photography "bucket list" and I thought it would be a neat experience.  Well, let's just say that the planets aligned just right and I got to experience the most amazing birth ever.  When I walked into that hospital room that day I had no idea how much I would quickly grow to love Masyn's parents, how moving meeting them and experiencing the birth of their daughter would forever change me and my heart.  I plan to write a much more detailed blog post about my birth experience with them when I'm done editing all the amazing pictures I took that day when she was born.  For now, I'd like to share a few images from her birth and then from her newborn session that we did today at my home studio.  Masyn was 8 days new today at her session and she is an absolute angel.  She woke one time to eat and settled right back for more pictures.  I felt such a bond with her and felt so at ease with her parents and Grandma today.  It was such a breath of fresh air and it really felt like I was just loving on a true friend's baby. 

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "T" Family! Thank you for sharing your daughter with me. I can't begin to explain to you how much I love you guys and that baby girl of yours!  Congratulations again and Thanks for everything you've allowed me to witness and experience with you! Masyn is a precious miracle and I'm so glad I got to see her come into this world!




























To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing...those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work for the family. I have known this family for three generations now and how could you not love each and every one? Sweet Masyn being the newest addition to this growing family is one lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my BEST friends!!! So beautiful!! These pictures bring happy tears to my eyes!!! Great Job!!! ;

    ReplyDelete