Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This couple was a lot of fun! They are expecting a little boy soon. We actually had to break their maternity session into two sessions because it rained for the outdoor portion.  So, we met up this week to finish the outdoor session and it was actually about to rain AGAIN! What's the odds of that happening?  We got some really beautiful shots and Mom is just glowing! I love how all their portraits came out. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Thanks for letting me capture you guys during such a special time in your lives. I look forward to meeting your little guy soon! Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment