Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Plan Sessions June 2012 {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Where do I even begin with my blogging? In the beginning blogging was something I did in the evenings after my kiddos went to bed.  I'd have my sessions all edited and galleries completed and I'd blog. I love to write, that's my second passion to document all the things that happen in life through words. Now a days, I am doing good to get galleries edited and uploaded in a timely fashion because I'm so busy here at the studio.  Unfortunately, my blogging has fallen onto the way side and my blog has become somewhat neglected. My clients realize that blogging is a luxury, but I am so sorry I'm not able to keep on top of it for my clients like the olden days when I wasn't as busy.  So, I'm back tracking some and sharing some of my baby plan clients that have started off with me as newborns and continue to grow. Their families have been so awesome to share their little ones with me and I get to watch them grow into little people.  I just love what I do! These little people mean the world to me! I hope you enjoy watching them grow with me!

Casden-6 months




Olivia-3 months




Kallum-Happy1st Birthday!!!






McKenleigh-Happy 1st Birthday!!!






Shyer-3 months





Brady-9 months





Addison-9 months





I'll do a part two in a few days... lots more to share!
Have a great day! xo

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment