Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Girl Coming Soon! {Pearland Texas Maternity Photographer Portraits}

This couple is expecting a baby girl soon. They were such a cute couple and we took some great portraits of them.  We started off at the home studio and then we went outdoors for the rest of their session. These two deserve a trophy because it was one of those crazy hot 100 degree days!  Glad they braved the heat though because we got some gorgeous shots that evening.  I really enjoyed spending time with you, "M" family! Thank you for letting me capture you guys during such a special time in your life. I can't wait to meet your baby girl after she arrives. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I'll see you soon! Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment: