Friday, June 22, 2012

Meet Clayton {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Clayton. He was 6 days new at his newborn session yesterday. He was just a tiny peanut! I really enjoyed posing him and working with him at his newborn session. I did his Mom's maternity session before he ever arrived so it was neat to see them as parents. His parents also brought along some props to incorporate into his session. Of course he would smile in his Dad's Arkansas Razorback hat! Boys! We got a ton of great shots! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Clayton his first year. I look forward to seeing you at his 3 month session.


















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment