Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Fun Maternity Session {Pearland Texas Maternity Photographer Portraits}

This couple is expecting their first baby soon.  I had a blast with these two. We joked around quite a bit and that made the session a lot of fun! These two are just precious together and I can only imagine how adorable their little one is going to be. I'm excited to meet him. Oh yea... they are having a boy! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family! Thank you for allowing me to capture you guys during such a special time in your lives. I look forward to seeing you guys soon (with baby in tow)!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook.

I will be releasing my new pricing structure soon.  New Prices and packages will go into effect starting July 1, 2012.  If you book before July 1st you will get in under the old prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment