Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet Cristopher {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is Cristopher. He was such a sweet little cherub at his session.  I met Cristopher's parents at their maternity session before Cris was even here so it was great to see them again at Cristopher's newborn session. It's funny because I told them that I had been "stalking" all their pictures they've posted of Cris on Facebook.  I was already smitten with Cris before he even came in for his session. I won't even deny it! I need to work on my "stalker" skills because I'm pretty sure stalking doesn't include admitting it to the person you're stalking. Ha ha! Anyway,  My stomach hurt we were cutting up so much during his session. I just love how all of Cristopher's portraits came out!  He is one handsome little dude and I'm so lucky that they signed him up for the Baby Plan so I can continue to watch him grow his first year.  I am in love with this little guy! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! I can't wait to see you guys at Cristopher's 3 month session.














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment