Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Photographer Portraits}

This sweet couple is expecting their first baby soon.  They were such a joy to work with and had amazing chemistry together.  I didn't have to direct them much and it was just fun to watch them interact together.  I really had a very inspiring session with them and it just makes me love my job even more when I get to work with such amazing clients.  I can't wait to meet their little one soon. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! Best Wishes on a safe and easy delivery! I'll see you again soon!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

Watch for my new pricing structure and packages. I will be making a post soon about the changes. The changes will go into effect July 1, 2012. Anyone booking after that date will fall under the new pricing structure. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment