Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Year Old Portraits with a Cake Smash {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

Miss Peyton just turned one and she came over for some one year portraits. She is obviously very pretty, but she also has a great personality! She was full of a smiles for us and gave me those serious faces too (which I LOVE and find so nostalgic for portraits).  I could have just eaten her up she was SO cute! We finished our session with a cake smash and boy, did Miss Peyton get into it! I just have a few to share today, but will post more when I get her session fully edited.  Thanks for letting me capture this special time in Peyton's life, "F" Family! I had a great time with you all and I can't wait for our other sessions together!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Please call ahead for your desired date...
I am currently booking about a month (plus) in advance for weekend appointments.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - what a sweetie she is! And wow at all that mess, she's certainly enjoying herself. You've captured her emotions beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pearls and the tutu! Such wonderful expressions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - love the tutu! She's an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, I love how you captured her expressions in all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so grown up for 1! Great captures of her sweet personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I LOOOVE the cake smash photos - those always make me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete