Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meet Matthew {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}

This is Matthew. He's two months old and just the cutest little baby you've ever seen.  He was so good for us! He had some awake periods and some sleepy periods so we were able to get a lot of great shots of him.  He had the cutest outfits and hand made heirlooms that his Grandma made for him.  I loved his beautiful thick eye lashes and his adorable hair! I sure enjoyed spending time with him and his Mom. I had a hard time handing him over to go home, honestly!  Thanks for letting me take Matthew's pictures. He's precious! I look forward to our other sessions together.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he is so precious! What beautiful captures! Love all of them:)

    ReplyDelete