Sunday, March 13, 2011

Handsome Beau {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}

This is Mr. Beau and he is three months old.  He has the prettiest blue eyes and such a sweet, sweet, sweet personality! He was really cooperative with us considering we put him in all kinds of crates and buckets. He was very patient and so good for us!! I know I say this a lot, but I didn't want to give him back. I have had some sweet babies come see me lately! We got some really great shots of him taking a nap in my new antique baby bed. Thanks for bringing Beau back to see me again, "H" family! I loved seeing you guys again and enjoyed spending time with you!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
I am currently booking into April. Please call today to book your session.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I love those first three shots with his beautiful big blue eyes - fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete