Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gorgeous Sibling Session {Pearland, Texas Family Photographer}

This family holds a very special place in my heart.  When my son was in kindergarten he met his first real friend. A friend that he chose all for himself.  I heard about this little boy in his class that he loved to talk to and play with on the playground.  I felt like I knew him and his family before we ever even met.  Eventually we did meet and not only did my son pick a great friend, but we inherited a set of really great parents to go along with that friend, that we now call our friends.  It's funny to me how cool things are when you take a minute to look at the big picture and think about how things came to be. I love these kids! I'm excited to share their sesion with you. I feel like I really captured them in these shots. Thanks for being such wonderful influences in our family's life, "P" Family! You are truly such wonderful friends and I feel so blessed to have you in our lives.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.


To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful children!! What a fun shoot! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete