Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3 Month Old Scarlett {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}

This is Scarlett. You might remember her from her newborn session just three months ago. She's on our Baby Plan and I'm so glad because I love watching my baby's grow.  She's just beautiful and such a happy baby! Her Mom and I had fun picking out outfits, changing her and dolling her up with some beautiful headbands. Scarlett, You are one gorgeous baby and I'm so glad you came back to see me! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "M" Family! Thanks for letting me photograph your precious daughter! She's Beautiful!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923
Currently Booking for Easter Mini Sessions on April 2nd at Independence Park.
Limited Spaces Available. Call for details.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie-pie! Lovely shots - great smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, I love the balleria shot so dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love her in that strawberry hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, she's such a little princess. So cute!! Love the variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I just love her little outfit with the tights - totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete