Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glowing! A Maternity Session {Houston Texas Maternity Photography}









Pregnancy is such a blessing! I see each and every pregnancy as such a gift.  Sure there are always unexpected things that come along and morning sickness is for the birds, but the prize at the end of the journey is so worth everything you put yourself through to get there.  I am honored to call Melissa my friend.  We met through my business, but also share mutual friends and we have become friends. I love getting to know my clients on a personal level! It is truly one of the perks of my business and when you acquire new friendships along the way-Score! Melissa is due in May with her second daughter and I'm so happy for her.  She is absolutely glowing and these maternity portraits reflect her beauty during this very special time. I can't wait to take her daughter's newborn portrait.  Thanks for letting me share in these memories with you, Melissa.  Best wishes to you and your growing family!

To book your session please contact Aimee at 281-412-9923.

We are currently booking Easter Mini Sessions on April 2nd and April 9th. 
Scroll down the blog for pricing information and details. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mommy to be! I love the green dress one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning mommy-to-be! Love these shots - she is radiant. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete