Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Handsome Gavin {Houston Texas Family Photography}

Gavin is 7 months old and this is his first time to come and see me.  He wasn't feeling great the day of his session, but he still cooperated and let us get some really great shots of him.  He was very patient with me while I put him in crates and baskets, switched things around, changed backdrops, etc.  The day that he came was his Mom's birthday and I thought that was so sweet of her to spend some of her day capturing her son in photographs.  Happy Birthday, Mom and Thanks for letting me take Gavin's pictures. He's just the cutest, most handsome boy! It was great meeting you and I will see you again for your next set of sessions.








I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
The Spring Weather has been great for outdoor sessions. 
Please plan and call ahead to get on my schedule during this busy time of year. 

1 comment:

  1. I love his serious face! He is so cute! Those skull and cross-bone longies are awesome. Beautiful work as always, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete