Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Twin Family {Pearland Texas Family Photography}



 


I'm playing catch up from our trip over Spring Break to our property in Louisiana! I hope to get some sneaks up this weekend and do more blogging.  Thanks to all my clients for being patient with me. I hardly ever take any time off and I think my little vacation threw me for a big loop.  Anyway, On our way up to Louisiana we stopped off in Nacogdoches, TX to see our "twin family" that moved there a while back. We have missed these guys so much and it was such a delight to see them. They have a beautiful custom home on a gorgeous piece of property! We had such a nice time watching the kids play together and catching up! It was extremely relaxing there.  Carey (the Mom) is a pediatrician in Nacagdoches. If you live near Nacagdoches she's the one to see because she's just so calm, caring and good with kids! These guys are super special to my family and I apprecaite them letting me take their family portrait which will be hung in their new home and Carey's office (what an honor!). I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "L" family! We miss you guys! Come see us soon!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment