Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet Emma {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

Oh- Little Miss Emma! You keep us all on our toes when we get together for photo shoots. You are a girl that knows what she wants.  I love that about you!  You're hair is the most gorgeous shade of red and I love that you have the will and spirit to back that hair up! I just hope you take it easy on your Mom the next couple weeks as she prepares for your baby sister! I am pretty sure you're keeping her busy.  Happy Birthday, Miss Emma! You are such a beautiful friend to my sweet Sarah and I feel so blessed to get to know you. Never lose that spunk and I hope Elmo stays your friend for a long time. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Emma at this fun age.










  To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment