Saturday, February 26, 2011

Newborn Baby Girl {Pearland, Texas Newborn Photography}















Every session I tell the parents "This is my favorite session" and so far this one is. It's always my newest session that I just fall in love with. Each new baby that comes to the home studio just makes me fall deeper in love with newborn photography work. I just love it! Every challenge of it-the long hours, the getting them to sleep, the "work" of it all, makes it all worth these shots in the end.  This little girl is just beautiful and has a very cool set of parents! Her name is Jada and I love everything about her. Thank you "V" family for letting me photograph your beautiful angel! She was a pleasure today! I really love these images of her and can't wait to send you the full gallery after I'm all done with my edits! Enjoy your sneak peeks for now.

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

10 comments:

  1. Yep, these are perfect and so is that sweet baby! Love the bucket shots! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are, like, the baby whisperer! These are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and such a wide variety. I love how she looks like a little gnome in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! You rocked this session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are great and I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! These are just GORGEOUS. I love the first one. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredible! Such a beautiful baby and so very many props - wow, how did you manage to fit so much in? The parents must be thrilled - you have done a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a variety! These are so precious!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love the variety of poses and props you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is such a sweet little girl! Every picture is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete