Friday, February 25, 2011

Ask and Ye Shall Receive {Houston Texas Newborn Photography}











I titled this thread "Ask and Ye Shall Receive" for two reasons. The first reason is that the family these beautiful babies belongs to asked for a miracle for years and they were finally blessed after a long road with intertility.  They prayed, they asked and just like everything else in life, although at times we don't always understand, God's timing is always perfect! The second reason is that I asked for twins to photograph as a portfolio building session and I received all right... times three! What an awesome blessing to spend my day enjoying these three miracles, meeting their family, hearing their story and getting to know them of all.  I instantly fell in love with everyone-the Mom, the Dad, The Grandpa, The Grandma and the Babies (of course, look at them!).  I felt very inspired and very blessed to be a part of this experience at such a new beginning in their life! Thank you, "C" Family for letting me photograph your precious miracles, taking me into your home for a day and for the hospitality that you showed me in so many ways yesterday! Here are a few sneak peeks for now!

To follow this families special story you can visit the triplet's Mom's Blog Here.

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

11 comments:

  1. Adorable X3!!! So sweet!! I love the ones of them all snuggling together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cuties! These are lovely, and I love the wide variety of hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, triplets - what a blessing. As usual, you've worked your magic Aimee - these are simply beautiful photos of perfect little babies. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRIPLETS!?! WOW - you did an amazing job with these photos! I can't believe you were able to get all 3 of them to sleep at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a blessing these babies are! I love the sweetness you captured. It’s so precious to see each of their individual personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AWESOME! Kudos to you for getting three babies to sleep all at one time! (and kudos to mom, too- since I know she must be exhausted!) What gorgeous babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Aren't they the most precious ever? LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - three times the joy!! What amazing photos of such very special little babies. So very, very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness such precious little angels! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, they are super cute and you did a great job with their shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an amazing job on these Aimee, such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete