Thursday, February 10, 2011

Darling Miss Brooke {Pearland Texas Family Photography}




This is Darling Miss Brooke. She is just the most beautiful spunky little girl! She came with her little cousin Brody to his session last week and we had fun capturing both of them separately and together.  Brooke wasn't too sure about me, but she finally relaxed and we got some good shots.  Heck, she relaxed so much she wandered into the kitchen and got into Brody's cereal his Mommy put on the counter.  Classic antics from behind the scenes at Aimee Fuller Photography! Ha ha!  I had a great time with you Miss Brooke! You are a shining star and so pretty! 

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

Fan us on Facebook!


7 comments:

  1. So darling!!! What a great outfit and I love that antique crate. Sweet, sweet children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Mom is going to be thrilled, I know I would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you captured her spunky personality. Such cute smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's too much! I love how you captured her personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute!!! I love how she's sticking her little toes out in that one shot!

    ReplyDelete