Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3 Month Old Wyatt {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

I photographed Wyatt when he was just a tiny newborn and now he's back for three month portraits.  He has grown and changed so much in just a few short months! He was full of smiles and sweet expressions yesterday at our session.  Wyatt, I loved spending time with you and even snuck in a few snuggles while your Mom prepared a bottle for you! You're one sweet little boy!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Wyatt's milestones and for sharing him with me.

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.








9 comments:

  1. What a total cutie-pie - I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frog one is killer - and love whatever you used to spell his name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome baby boy! I love that smile you captured in the frog hat photo. The serious look on his mom's lap is also precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety of props you used and he has adoarable expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love his little face in the last one! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is so super sweet! All these pics are so different and unique...you give such great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these especially the one on the heart! it melts mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That FROG hat....love it! The last shot with Mom will be one she treasures!

    ReplyDelete