Friday, February 18, 2011

18 Month Old Ayce {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}









I love little girls! They are always so fun to photograph and most of the time they come with the cutest little outfits.  Ayce was no exception. She had the prettiest custom outfit with the prettiest big flower to match. I put some music on and we danced, we played and we banged on my props.  She was just the cutest little thing! I loved getting to know her and her Mom and I'm excited because they prepaid for two more sessions so you will see her again! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "W" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Miss Ayce! She's a cutie!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
We are currently booking a month in advance on weekends.  Week days are a tad more flexible, depending.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a doll!!! Love the outfit - to die for! Very lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love her outfit, too - great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable outfits! You really captured her personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful girl! I love how you captured her personality. I love how well the props go with her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just gorgeous. i love the outfit and head piece. fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little girl...I love all her expressions. :-) That outfit is adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the styling of these - the clothes and the props are great and go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, the outfit is SO cute and these pics captured her personality in such a cute way! Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just thought I'd stop in and glad I did. What a cutie patootie and sweet photos. I know the family must love them.

    ReplyDelete