Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mr. Brody the Heartbreaker {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

 
 
 
 
This is Mr. Brody. You might remember him from his newborn session just a few months ago. He has grown so much in just a few short months! I'm pretty sure he's gotten even more handsome too, if that's possible.  He was such a good boy modeling for us and his Mom had the cutest outfit made for him for his Valentine session.  I just love this little guy and his Mom is super sweet too (which ROCKS!).  I had a great time with you, Brody! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. 

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. What a heartbreaker indeed! How cute, I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. I love those babylegs and that onesie! Perfect photos, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete